Doosan is a global industry leader in the engineering, manufactering and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment. The company has a broad productoffering, including crawler and wheeled excavators, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, mini-excavators and attachments for rental, construction, quarrying, mining and general industry worldwide. Zeebrugge is an assemby unit.
For our client, Doosan Infracore Europe, we are looking for a Production Manager. As a Production Manager your mission is to fulfull the demands and needs of the (inter-company) customers. You are responsible for processing orders, active communication and monitoring of the production outcome and enforcing a reliable, transparent and efficient supply plan. You create an efficient supply chain with maximum material availibility against minimus costs. Your responsibilities also include the aspect of inventory management and in managing the pre-delivery inspection process. As Production Manager you ensure a daily follow-up of the team’s performance and you are responsible for the vendor management. In this regard you guide a team of three planners and support them in solving planning issues. Overall you will also be involved in the further development and/optimisation of operational processes.
- You dispose of at least 5 years of experience in manufactering, warehouse/inventory management, supply chain management or 3rd party management.
- A bachelor degree (or higher) in industrial engineering and management is a plus.
- You have an excellent understanding of customer requirements and market development.
- Communicating fluently in English & Dutch is a must.
- A strong sense of team work and communication skills are key.
- Mastering ERP system (preferable SAP) and Microsoft Office Packet (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is an important asset.
- As a manager you dispose of analytical skills and financial acumen.
- You are ready to travel occasionaly.
Doosan is a growing company in the port of Zeebrugge and offers in this way a dynamic and quickly evolving working environment. For this function, our client offers a competitive remuneration and attractive extra-legal benefit package.