For our client Supremo, active in the coffee industry and situated in Brugge, we are looking for a Transport Coordinator.
As a Transport Coordinator you are responsible for bringing the coffee from origin to the customer, in a timely frame and with the highest level of service, managing all the logistical services.
A selection of your tasks :
- Servicing key customers with highest standards of timing and communication
- Informing customers timely of occurring delays, looking for ànd proposing solutions plus processing the related documents
- Sending instructions to forwarders and shipping lines
- Ensuring customers to receive all documents on time
- Building a strong relationship with customers, suppliers at origin and service providers
- Leading projects and building cross functional expertise teams
You will be part of a team of 5 persons and report directly to the CFO.
- You dispose of minimum 3 years of experience in freight forwarding/logistics/transport planning
- A good knowledge of incoterms, container shipments and stock management is key
- You master good communication and organisational skills, a strong sense of teamwork, you are punctual and can prioritise workload
- Respect, creativity, accountability, customer centricity and focus on Excellence of service and quality are key
- You can express yourself fluently in Spanish and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
You will become part of a growing enterprise in an international group.
Supremo offers an appealing salary package with a number of interesting benefits.
Remote work is possible. The office is located in Brugge;
More information? Contact Nathalie Coppens via email@example.com or 0468 00 75 33
This vacancy is exclusively handled by Introduce