Raw Materials Purchase Manager
In order to expand the Rousselot European team, our client Rousselot is looking for a Raw Materials Purchase Manager
As a Raw Materials Purchase Manager, you are responsible for the optimal flow of raw materials (animal by-products like pig skin and bovine hide) to the production facilities with the primary objective of creating added value for the company.
A selection of your tasks :
- Manage a portfolio of raw materials suppliers and product line(s) for which you are responsible
- Be in close contact with suppliers to anticipate volumes/arrivals/market developments
- Assist in the management of the documentary, regulatory and logistics part
- Understand the market dynamics being proactive in developping new business
- Maintain an open communication with the Supply Chain Manager to supervise the overall material supply planning, with Production to anticipate and adjust purchases, being proactive on the basis of stocks and arrivals of raw materials and Quality Manager in order to guarantee the quality of the products
- Ensure the production plant is always provided with the right volumes or raw material at the right quality in time with controlled costs
- Work in close contact with other Rousselot EMEA facilities
- Master degree (Food Processing, Agriculture,..) or equivalent education
- Passionate about commercial contacts and business development
- Proactive, autonomous, curious, teamplayer, adaptive and highly analytical
- Likes working from theoretical point of view as well as being hands-on
- Experience with the field of Raw Material (by product) purchasing from animal origin is a plus
- Orally and written strong in Dutch and English. A good basis of German and French is a plus
- You are willing and able to travel 2 days/week within Europe
Waarom kiezen voor dit bedrijf?
- A healthy growing company, investing continuously in innovation and durability
- An interesting and challenging role in an experienced team part of world’s largest producer of gelatins and collagens from animal origin
- An attractive salary package in the chemical sector, offering training and growth opportunities
More information about this vacancy ? Get in touch with Nathalie Coppens via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0468 00 75 33.
Interested in this vacancy ? Click ‘apply now’ !
For this vacancy, Introduce is the exclusive HR partner.