As a Quality Responsible your mission is to ensure, improve and increase the quality level of the production outcome.
In order to fulfil this task, you perform quality checks throughout the complete production line, you assess the returned, reused and scrapped parts, follow rework activities, are in close contact with the suppliers and as a main contact of the quality department, are a trouble shooter for machine and parts.
You analyse the quality performance of the 3rd party and in teamwork with them, you improve their performance in order to lift the quality level to a higher standard.
You ensure and improve quality standards, manage the quality KPI’s an are the main contact of the quality department in the plant.
Overall, you perform analyses and are responsible for maintaining (quality) reports.
In this function, you report directly to the Operations Manager.
- You dispose of at least 5 years of experience in a similar job in manufacturing quality and heavy equipment production.
- A bachelor degree (or higher) in industrial, mechanical or electrical is a plus.
- You have an excellent understanding of customer requirements on quality level.
- MS Office is an important asset and familiarity with SAP is pre.
- A strong sense of team work and responsibility and open communication skills are key.
- Your native language is Dutch but you speak fluent English.
Doosan is a growing company in the port of Zeebrugge and offers in this way a dynamic and quickly evolving working environment. For this function, our client offers a competitive remuneration and attractive extra-legal benefit package.