In order to keep building a strong foundation for future sustainable growth, our customer Ardo is looking for a Supply Chain Business Process Owner (Managed Goods).
Ardo has a multiyear roadmap supporting changes needed in people, processes and systems. In this role, you play a crucial part in achieving these goals for the specific business process Managed Goods.
A selection of your tasks :
- Develop the Business Process in order to maximize the value of a stick-to-standard and operational excellence approach explaining the importancy of its success to the business
- End responsible for the result of your Business Process
- Work for and with the Group Supply Chain, support local transport and warehousing teams, steer standardisation and centralisation projects and implement best practice logistical processes
- Identify logistical integration points to obtain smooth end-to-end processes
- Analyse current workflows of transport & warehousing, work out improvement proposals and convert them into action plans
- Translate the Group Ardo vision on transport and warehousing into a single standard
- Focus in first instance on the succesful implementation of the transport and warehousing activities in SAP
- Master Supply Chain or Bachelor proven by experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a line management role in Supply Chain, Warehousing & Logistics
- Experience with SAP and strong background in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Business affinity end-to-end, strong communication skills, decision ànd execution power, analytical, result-oriented and hands-on
- Able and willing to travel within EU (+/-20%)
- Fluent in English. Dutch and French are a plus
Waarom kiezen voor dit bedrijf?
- A dynamic family business and international company in one
- The challenge and freedom to participate in shaping Supply Chain internationally and opportunity to develop professionally
- Attractive renumeration with extra legal package
- Flexibility to work 2 days/week from home
More information about this vacancy ? Contact Nathalie Coppens via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0468 00 75 33
Interested in this vacancy ? Click ‘apply now’