As a Production Planner, your mission is to fulfil the demands of the customers by processing the work orders, monitoring the production status and communicating actively. You also enforce a reliable, transparent and efficient supply plan and manage all the available resources.
Furthermore, you will be involved in the development of operational processes.
In this function, Doosan gives you the opportunity to grow and to develop yourself.
- You dispose of at least a bachelor degree in for example logistics/supply chain, business administration or technical engineering
- Familiar with ERP systems (preferable SAP) and advanced level of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is required
- Basic knowledge of heavy equipment is an asset
- You have an excellent understanding of customer requirements and market development
- A strong sense of teamwork and communication skills are key
- You have an analytical way of thinking and a financial acumen
- Accuracy is one of your main capabilities, certainly when it comes to managing data
- Your native language is Dutch but you speak fluent English
Our client is a growing company in the port of Zeebrugge and offers in this a dynamic and quickly evolving working environment.
For this function, our client offers a competitive remuneration and attractive extra-legal benefit package.