For our client, Melexis, we are looking for a Master Scheduler.
As a Master Scheduler you are responsible to deliver the goods on time and in full to the final customers. In order to achieve this, you manage the supply of the assigned projects towards customer short/mid/long term demand by pulling material through all supply chain processes and by communicating throughout the organisation.
A selection of your tasks :
- Ensure the right amount of material is in the pipe, communicate with Supply Chain stakeholders to cover demands, keeping inventory and cost optimised
- Ensure a smooth transfer to planning new products from development into production
- Manage phase ins/phase outs of (new) products
- Search and implement solutions, in case customer requirements cannot be met, until the delivery is complete
- Analyse and calculate future material requests to predict impact on the supply chain
- Propose improvements on supply chain topics
In this function you report to the Master Scheduler Team Lead.
- A degree in economics, business administration, supply chain or engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar job in a production related environment
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented, ability to prioritise work tasks and strong knowledge of supply chain methodologies and processes
- Experience in working with an ERP system and strong knowledge of Excel (MS Office tools)
- Resilient, no-nonsense, can-do mentality and stress resistant
- Fluent in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment with an enjoyable team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organisation
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- Versatile development opportunities
- A competitive remuneration and attractive extra-legal benefit package with remote work possibility
More information? Contact Nathalie Coppens via email@example.com or 0468 00 75 33.
Interested? Click ‘apply now’.
For this vacancy, Introduce is the exclusive HR Partner.