For our client Eurofit (MC Syncro) we are looking for an enthusiastic Manufacturing Manager
As a Manufacturing Manager, you lead both Production & Maintenance in all its aspects, within the plant, by means of the handed tools. You are responsible to ensure a structured and undisturbed operation in the plant by organizing all relevant parts, applying defined rules and regulations and support their further development.
In doing so, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for production scheduling (shift- and staff planning, based on production targets)
- Obtains and reports progress on the Production and Maintenance objectives to the Plant Management Team and group
- Cooperates with the Quality Manager to ensure follow-up and reporting of the quality objectives of the plant, group, and customer
- Implements changes with regards to remarks of the customer
- Supervises the Production and Maintenance teams (Managers, Leaders and Technicians)
- Develops a continuous improvement mind-set by applying the associated methods
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and you have technical field knowledge (Electromechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulics)
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial position, directly related to production, maintenance or lean manufacturing
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills
- You have a comprehensive understanding of Tire-Wheel assembly
- You have knowledge of Continuous Improvement Methodology (ex. Lean, Six Sigma, …) and ERP/MES systems
- You are fluent in English & Dutch
Why choose this company?
- Eurofit offers you the opportunity to join their Group and become a part of their family
- You can broaden your experience & further develop your skills, which enables you to grow in functional and personal expertise
- They offer a challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation with a chance to prove yourself and build a career in an international and multicultural environment.
- A competitive salary and training opportunities both internally, externally and on the job.
Interested? Click directly on the 'apply' button.
This vacancy is exclusively handled by Introduce