Project Sales Engineer (m/f)
VYNCKE is a dynamic, family owned company that, since the start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology : more precisely the development and construction of customized waste to energy installations.
Worldwide more than 330 Vynckeneers are stationed in their offices in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, India, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4.000 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers, they maintain a stable position in the market. This allows them to offer excellent job security.
For our client, Vyncke, we are looking for a Project Sales Engineer with the purpose to relocate.
Together with the Sales Managers, you analyse the customer’s needs and you study the different technical concepts to meet to the customer’s enquiry. You prepare a full technical offer by consulting other departments like project management, design, cost engineering,.. and external suppliers. After making a professional presentation of the proposal, you present this together with the Sales Manager to the customer. Once the customer accepts the offer, you and the Sales Manager will lead the internal meeting to translate the presales project with all disciplines involved. You are in direct contact with not only the Sales Manager, but also the customers, the rest of the internal team and the external subcontractors.
• You have a master degree in (technical) engineering and you are interested in sales and engineering projects within an international market and environment. You are prepared to travel in order to support the sales process. Having min. 3 years of experience in a technical B2B environment is necessary.
• Your analytical/numerical skills are good and you have a good abstract and conceptual insight. Your approach is pro-active, combined with common sense and creativity.
• You can plan and organise the different projects and complete the whole process. You are accurate in your administration.
• Clients are important for you and you communicate with them and colleagues in a spontaneous, to the point and diplomatic way.
• You can speak English and Dutch fluently and expressing yourself in other languages is a real asset.
Are you a real team player, do you enjoy responsibility and taking initiative, are you willing to travel and do you have an open international mindset ? Then you could be one of the new Vynckeneers. You take part in the growth of a dynamic company, with focus on alignment, ambition and authenticity. Vyncke offers you an competitive salary package.